Bogart Memorial School offers a wide range of programs and activities to assist your child in his/her cognitive journey. As parents, we value facilities which place the well-being of our children as their top priority. Our programs enhance the following aspects of your child’s personality:
- Language and Comprehension Development
- Social and Interactive Development
- Learning Skills and Functions
- Physical Wellness and Development
- Emotional and Psychological Awareness
- Cognitive Development
- Creative Enhancement and Expression
We nurture your children to help them develop the necessary skills needed to easily transition into formal schooling. We guide and assist them emotionally, physically, socially and academically. Our staff and teachers take child-friendly approaches in an engaging environment.
Aside from our preschool programs, we also offer after-school programs to help improve your child’s educational performance. To learn about this and more, feel free to contact us at 201-342-2093.